Careers & Benefits
See our open positions and discover the many benefits of working with Fairway!
At Fairway Technologies, the focus is on you
At Fairway Technologies, a leading provider of advanced software solutions, we don’t subscribe to a traditional 9-to-5 approach to the workplace. We’re great believers in achieving (and maintaining) the right work/life balance — which, for us, means:
Flexible working hours in an upbeat environment
Providing the best technical resources available to get the job done
In-depth training and development
Respecting your goal to work hard and live a rich, fulfilling life outside of the workplace
We back up this commitment with one of the most competitive pay and benefits packages available anywhere in Southern California. This includes:
Highly competitive pay
Top-of-the-line medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
Flexible vacations, including five weeks Paid Time Off (including holidays)
401(k) with employer match
Fairway Culture: Collaborative and Supportive
We get it. People produce their best work in an environment that’s challenging, collaborative, open to new ideas wherever they come from, and quality work is always rewarded.
That’s why we consistently attract and retain Southern California’s top software engineering, design, and business talent. And why we invite you to check us out.
Fairway perks include:
- Flexible work schedules and the ability to regularly work from home
- A casual, employee-centric and pet-friendly workplace
- Company-sponsored events (Padres suites, bowling nights, etc.)
- A paperless, eco-friendly environment with LED auto-dimming lighting
- Wonka-like break-room decked with pro football table, darts, arcade machine and nitrogenated cold-brew coffee
We equip our staff with all the tools and resources they need, including:
- Macbook Pros, 34” monitors
- Comfortable, “non-cubicle” workstations
- A free-flowing, judgment-free exchange of ideas
- Ongoing professional training and development
Check us out
Fairway Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advanced career opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We don’t discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Our clients demand the best of Fairway Technologies. To meet these expectations, we want to hire the best talent out there. Please check out our open positions, apply, and come work at Fairway!