- ASP.NET 2.0 Web Forms
- C# 3.0
- SQL Server 2005
- Oracle 10g
- Ektron CMS 400.NET
- Salesforce API
- Windows Services
CoreLogic Credco hired Fairway Technologies to help implement the new web site and develop a customer service application from concept to execution. Fairway quickly met Credco’s requirements and provided a variety of services:
- Fairway performed requirements analysis and business case analysis
- We provided valuable consultation on the website design, its architecture and graphic design.
- On the back-end, Fairway implemented the business logic, from design and planning to development and quality assurance.
- Fairway developed an end-to-end customer service application which required integration with Ektron content management and cloud-based CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- To meet customer requests for enhanced search capabilities, Fairway developed an advanced search feature used on the main eCredco landing page.
- Fairway developed a marketing campaign management tool to help drive traffic to relevant products within the eCredco site.
- Successful launch of new website, within critical time window.
- Fairway resources were able to add value immediately to the key strategic initiative at Credco.
- Smooth code transitions from Fairway developers to Credco’s development team.
- Comprehensive documentation and training for Credco’s extended team.
“I know the quality of Fairway’s consulting resources is top notch. We needed someone who could jump into our team and add value right away and Fairway did that.”
– Lisa Meyer, VP Project Management Office, CoreLogic Credco